NANOTEC GOLD CONTACT PEN CONTACT ENHANCER
The Nanotec Gold Contact Pro Contact Enhancer started development of this contact oil in 1996 utilizing the technology of blending high performance animal or mineral oil with industrial ultra small particle, including carbonized diamond particle and 8-nano meter sized (8/1,000,000 mm) ultra small metal particles. The Nanotec Gold Contact Pen is the recipient of the Visual Grand Prix 2009 Award.
Gold is the ideal metal. The Nanotec Gold Contact Pen offers these advantages:
- Eliminates the electronic barrier on connecting points
- Its 8-nano meter particles (8/1,000,000 mm) cover the uneven contact metal surface for an ideal surface to surface connection
- Stablizes the electric current thus lessening noise and distortion
- Cleans, covers and protects the surface from oxidation and sulfation
- The liquid, oil-based Nanotec Gold Contact Pen resists drying up and thus offers years of continued superior performance
The Nanotec Gold Contact Pen is simple to use. Just swipe and you're
on the way to hearing more music lost in between the
contact joints. Treat the ends of input plugs, interconnects,
speaker connections, A/C cords, fuse holders, phono
cartridge and headshell pins and more.
The Nanotec Gold Contact Pen contains 0.2 mL of colloidal liquid for an estimated coverage of about 100 square centimeters.
There is no need to pay more. Others cost over $100 yet won't deliver more.
How to use the Nanotec Gold Contact Enhancer:
1) Apply a small amount of the liquid to the surface of the input plug and jack.
2) Connect and disconnect the plug to spread the liquid.
3) Then re-connect.