LP GEAR CARBON FIDELITY CF95SE CARTRIDGE
- Music that makes you want to listen.™
Listen to the new voice of music. Co-developed and designed with LP GEAR by Audio-Technica's best engineers, the new Carbon Fidelity 95 Spectra Elliptical
(CF95SE) cartridge benefits from the latest quality parts and materials technology featuring a super carbon fiber cantilever that
seriously upgrade performance. The updated design, tight specifications,
Twin-Flux™ magnets, high-quality moving system fulcrum and radial damping ring allied with a Spectra elliptical diamond tip
produce music that makes you want to listen.
Mastered to illuminate against lofty cartridges beyond the economics of most listeners, the CF95SE touches and endears the more you listen. You won't want to go back to your underperforming or pricey cartridge.
You'll hear, feel and sense the music exquisitely rendered — harmonically full-bodied, refractive and refreshingly crystal clean with luminous detail spatially radiating with realness.
You'll experience remarkable note clarity, projection and nuanced tonal complexity previously unheard and unappreciated.1
CARBON FIDELITY CF95SE Phono Cartridge Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.0 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 20 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.3 × 0.7 mil Spectra Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Carbon Fiber
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
- Coil impedance at 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Phase polarity: In-phase, positive polarity
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
- Color: Black, Silver, Indigo, white LP GEAR
- Weight: 5.7g ± 0.5g
- Dimensions (mm): 28.1L × 12.7W × 17.2H
- Accessories included: Brass screws × 2, and nuts × 2
- Stylus replacement: LP GEAR CFN95SE stylus
Footnote 1: A high resolution system is needed to experience the nuanced tonal complexity of the CF95SE. LP Gear Music listening equipment: Graham Slee Reflex M phono preamp, Graham Slee Elevator EXP headamp, Denon AU-300LC Step-up transformer, Graham Slee Proprius mono amps, Quicksilver Silver 88 mono amps, Roadrunner Digital Turntable Tachometer, Sota Sapphire turntable, Pioneer PL-12D turntable, Audience SE Phono Cable, Audience Ohno speaker cables, Rogers LS3/5A speakers, Audience ClairAudient 1+1 Loudspeakers, Krell LAT 2 speakers, Yamaha NS1000M speakers,
The Vessel A3SE cartridge, Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Rega Carbon, Supex SD 901 Super cartridge, Denon DL-103 cartridge, Denon DL-110 cartridge, Grace F-9E cartridge.